Get your head in the Clouds, the Government Cloud.
What is The Cloud?
The cloud refers to software and services that run on the Internet, instead of locally on your computer or internal networks.
Why are people switching to The Cloud?
This has nothing to do with the white fluffy things in the sky. Many government departments and agencies are moving to the cloud due to its ease of use and scalability.
Advantages of The Cloud
- Access to information or software – any device, anywhere, any time as long as you have an internet connection
- Highly Secure – Government Cloud complies with the FBI’s Criminal Justice Information Security (CJIS) standards
- Cost effective – Less expensive than acquiring and maintaining your own computers or servers nor extra IT personnel to maintain software and equipment
- Easily Scalable – can quickly add or remove resources, provision exactly the right type and size of resources you need
- Newer and Faster processing – Government Cloud uses the newest technologies and resources
- Quick and easy Storage and Disaster Recovery – simple backups to standby solutions that are ready at a moment’s notice
- IT can be more responsive – IT teams are able to iterate quickly, deploy easily and be more responsive
- Cloud is more reliable – Cloud resources are available 24/7 in ultra-secure locations
Move into The Cloud
With the cloud model, instead of investing in costly infrastructure, you rent computing power, data storage, and applications on a pay-as-you-go, use-what-you-need basis. And with improved security and technology, it is a win/win for all.
We’re are excited to offer GangScope in The Cloud. It’s a service we’ve worked on implementing and now have with great success.
If you have any questions about GangScope, let us know through this form or give us a call at 1-833-664-2647.